The Amplon RT series delivers double-conversion on-line technology, high power density and input power factor, and low current harmonics with its advanced architecture. Designed in a rack or tower configuration with an LCD display, Amplon RT offers advanced performance for servers, data centers, networking, VoIP and telecommunications.
The Amplon RT has 1+1 parallel redundancy function to provide higher reliability. Optional external battery pack can be added to fulfill longer backup time for mission critical applications.
RT Series 5-10 kVA (Leaflet)
- True online double-conversion topology provides 24/7 fulltime protection.
- 1+1 parallel redundancy or expansion without requiring additional hardware.
- AC-start and battery-start capabilities.
- Additional charger board can be added to reduce recharging time.
- Optional maintenance bypass box for parallel redundancy with manual bypass switch.
- External charger box enhances battery charging ability.
- Rack or tower configuration.
- Multi-language LCD display with blue backlight.
- Optional external battery pack for longer backup time.
- Output factor 0.9 delivers more real power.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.99) and low harmonic distortion (iTHD < 5%).
- Common battery installation enables two UPS in parallel to share one battery source for cost savings.
- Wide input voltage range reduces battery discharging occurrence and prolongs battery lifetime.
RT Series 5-10 kVA (User Manual)