The Ultron NT series is a three phase UPS featuring customized I/P-O/P ratings for various applications. With N+X parallel redundancy or expansion, it guarantees high availability and reliability for your critical loads.
The Ultron NT series offers continued seamless protection for your business even under 100% unbalanced loading conditions. Its economy mode improves efficiency by 4% to 7% and saves operating cost.
NT Series 20-4000kVA (Leaflet)
- Available from 20 to 4,000 kVA (8 x 500 kVA in parallel).
- Parallel redundancy without requiring extra hardware to increase reliability.
- Optional harmonic filter and 12-pulse rectifier.
- Redundant auxiliary power and control circuit ensures higher reliability.
- Inbuilt maintenance and static bypass switch.
- Multi-language LCD display and LED status indicators.
- RS232, RS485 and six programmable dry contact outputs.
- Compatible with generator installation and unbalanced loads.
- Optional external battery cabinet for longer backup time.
- Parallel expansion as your business grows and consequently saves initial investment.
- Wide input voltage range extends battery lifetime.
- Economy mode saves energy and operating cost.
- Common battery installation saves initial investment.