High-performance power protection with greater energy savings
The Amplon N series is a true online double-conversion UPS that can provide your critical equipment with reliable, stable sine wave power. It features significant advantages, including an output power factor of 0.9 and up to 93% AC-AC efficiency for greater energy savings. The Amplon N series provides a safe power supply guaranteed for mission critical applications such as work stations, POS, ATMs, and more.
N Series 1-3 kVA (Leaflet)
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) save upstream investment.
- Output power factor up to 0.9 presents a stronger load capacity.
- AC-AC efficiency up to 93% and high efficiency of 91% at 50% load results in marked energy cost savings.
- Compact design saves more space for critical equipment.
- Excellent local communications through LCD display.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and sustains battery life.
- Mini slot and USB port enhance monitoring and manageability.
N Series 1-3 kVA (User Manual)