The Amplon IN series is a True Online Double-ConversionUPS in tower configuration with in-built Galvanic Isolation Transformer Galvanic isolation is recommended for all critical IT application Galvanic Isolation is also useful for installations at sites with poor power condition with weak neutral. The Amplon IN series with inbuilt galvanic isolation acts as a barrier to all raw mains power quality problems and provides clean uninterrupted supply to the critical load.
Amplon IN series is designed for short as well as long backup time requirements with the addition of external batteries. An in-built high level charger shortens the recharging period & increase the availability.
IN Series 1/2/3 kVA (Leaflet)
- Double-conversion technology.
- In-built galvanic isolation transformer
- Automatic input frequency.
- AC-start and battery-start capabilities
- Comprehensive LC Display for monitoring of all UPS Parameters and operating mode / status
- Suitable for severe utility conditions (Commercial, Residencial & Rural sites)
- High recharging capability increases availability.
- Suitable for short (in-built batteries) as well as long (external batteries) backup
- Additional in-built battery charging capabilities upto 12A
- Smart slot to support Mini SNMP /Mini ModBus /Mini Relay I/O Interface for mission critical applications
- In-built maintenance bypass switch for online maintenance in Addision to static bypass (automatic)
- Option of Air filters for dusty environment.
- High input power factor (IPF> 0.97) and low iTHD saves on installation cost
- Wide input voltage range and stable power supply extends battery life
- High energy efficiency saves on operative cost and electricity bill.
pdfIN Series 1/2/3 kVA (User Manual)