Leading in power performance and efficiency
Delta’s Ultron DPS is a double-conversion and IGBT-rectifier three phase UPS. With the three level IGBT topology for both PFC (power factor correction) and inverter, the Ultron DPS features industry leading performance of up to 96% AC-AC efficiency. Thanks to Delta’s advanced digital PFC control, it also has low iTHD < 3% and high input power factor > 0.99 resulting in significant total cost of ownership (TCO) savings. Aiming to achieve the highest availability possible, Delta has enhanced special designs for battery management, hot-swappable fans and ease of maintenance.
The excellent power performance and high system availability of the Ultron DPS provide customers with the benefits of a stable power supply, high power efficiency, low capital investment and low overall operation cost.
DPS 160 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 kVA (Leaflet)
- N+X redundancy or hot-standby configuration increases system reliability.
- Wide input voltage range (DPS 160~500kVA : -40% ~ +20%) allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments
- Field programmable sequential start-up reduces the impact on the generator
- Intelligent fan speed control and redundant fan design prevent UPS from overheating and increase system reliability
- High AC-AC efficiency even at light load levels reduces energy loss and saves operating costs
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) eliminate the need to over
- Delta Ultron DPS series UPS are available in full power ratings ranging from 160kVA to 500kVA in a single unit to fit each specific application requirement.
- There are three different cabinets of Ultron DPS series UPS with optimized footprint. Customers can save valuable space from the leading power density and compact design. Light weight also reduces transportation and installation costs.
- Parallel expansion of Ultron DPS series UPS up to 4000kVA without extra hardware allows quick capacity upgrade to meet business growth.
- Battery remaining capacity displayed in percentage
- Over charge/discharge protection
- 38~42 battery units in one battery cabinet optimizes investment (applicable for models 160~500kVA)
DPS 160 / 200 kVA (User Manual)
DPS 300 / 400 kVA (User Manual) -