The Amplon GAIA series is a true on-line, double-conversion UPS designed in a rack or tower configuration and recommended for servers, VoIP, telecommunications and networking.This versatile UPS combines features such as full-time protection and high input power factor in the small footprint of a 2U cabinet.
The Amplon GAIA series UPS has inbuilt batteries to provide continuous and stable power to your critical loads when power events occur. With an external battery pack, it can fulfill longer backup time requirements.
GAIA Series 1/2/3 kVA UPS (Leaflet)
- Double-conversion technology provides 24/7 full-time protection.
- Built-in batteries for basic runtime demands.
- Battery-start capability without utility power.
- RS232 and USB connectivity with power management software.
- Built-in data line surge protector for phone/fax/network.
- Rack or tower configuration in 2U size cabinet.
- Optional external battery pack for longer backup time.
- SMART slot for remote management.
- Programmable output saves energy for important loads.
- Input voltage range meets the needs of most applications and avoids frequent transfers to battery mode to help prolong battery life.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.97) saves installation cost.
- Intelligent management prevents battery from overdischarge.
GAIA Series 120V, 1/2/3 kVA UPS (Leaflet)
GAIA Series 1/2/3 kVA UPS (User Manual)